20-30 small rosemary sprigs
Pears (or any fruit really)
Napkins (mine are from home goods)
Your favorite dishes
Your favorite wine glasses
1. Grab 2 or 3 springs at a time and wrap a small piece of wire around them.
2. Connect 3-4 grouped sprigs together with the floral wire
3. Finally tie them with some twine or a colored ribbon.
4. Put each wreath on top of each napkin. I also chose to put a piece of red ribbon on top for little pop of color.
5. For your centerpiece, use something in your home that can be a great conversational piece. For example, I used my husband's antlers that he got last Thanksgiving, during his family hunting trip.
6. For the place setting, I used my simple white porcelain plates, and some vintage wine glasses.
7. I put a simple pear above each dish, something your company can take home or eat for dessert.